Friday, March 7, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy hopped up quickly from her spot on the bed, and began meowing at me. I guess someone was a hungry girl! Sadi was already in there, getting a drink. The girls worked on breakfast for awhile. Sadi got her morning meds when she was finished. She was pretty clear today and didn't sound very congested. I took her to the living room for awhile. Stormy went back to bed I think, because she didn't come out to visit this time. Sadi sat and purred away, enjoying her pamper time. The girls snacked a little more on their breakfast before I left. This evening, both girls were sleeping soundly when I got there. Stormy was on the back of the couch again tonight, and woke up when I walked in. She got a couple chin scratches before I went to see Sadi. Sadi was all curled up in her bed. I pet her to wake her up and she gave a little purr-meow. She got her evening medicine and eye ointment. The girls did well this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment