Friday, March 7, 2014

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today I walked in and didn't see anyone in the front room. As I made my way in, I spotted Jerrie all snuggled up on the chair in the living room. Kimmie appeared behind me from somewhere and did a big stretch. She followed me to the kitchen, while I sorted the mail. After I took care of their things, Jerrie stood up from his chair, ready for his brushing! Kimmie was already waiting in the front room. The kitties both sat by me for a few minutes to be pet or brushed. Then, Jerrie wandered off. Kimmie hopped up to the top of her tower for a bit. She allowed me to brush her, then we played. I went to go see what Jerrie was up to, and he was just sitting in the living room. I sat in the chair and he came to sit in my lap for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment