Monday, March 3, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I got breakfast together for the girls when I got in. I spotted Stormy curled up on the bed, sleeping soundly. When I brought their food in, I found miss Sadi, getting herself a drink. She seemed a little out of it this morning. I picked her up to give her her morning medicine. Sadi was a bit congested, but I cleared out what I could. I set her down by the food and she was a hungry girl! She went to work on eating. So, I cleaned out their box while I waited. Miss Stormy came in to get a bite to eat as well. This evening I saw Stormy sitting on the back of the couch in the dark. She gave me a meow when she saw I was looking at her. Sadi was all curled up and cozy in her little bed. She seemed better this evening, and not quite so stuffy. She took her medicine like a champ, then I set her by her food and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment