Monday, March 3, 2014

Gracie, Emma, Molly & the kitties

This morning Molly and Emma braved the cold and snow to go out and do their business. They quickly went, then were back at the door. Gracie went out, felt the icy cold air, then turned right around and tried to open the door! She wanted nothing to do with it. I let her back inside, then got the ladies their breakfast. Gracie polished off her bowl quickly, then was trying to sneak up behind Emma. I called her, then she came and was crawling under my legs for some attention. Henry and Smudge were out, trying to get my attention as well. I let the three pups each out for one more potty break. This afternoon, no one came to greet me when I walked in. They must have been napping! I walked around the corner into the dining room, then Gracie came running! The older gals went outside for a little bit. I picked up some things that the pups had pulled out and had been playing with. The girls came in, then Gracie went out for her turn. I saw Charlie and Micah for a little bit this time as well. Gracie was happy to get inside again, and have me petting her. She's so silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment