Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning the girls were curled up in their bed together. I woke Sadi up to give her her medicine. Afterwards, she and Stormy snacked on some food, while I cleaned their box and got them fresh food and water. I carried Sadi out to the living room when she was done. Stormy was sitting under the play table. She loves sitting under that thing! It's like her little cave. Haha. She was very lovey today. She sat and enjoyed some chin scratches while Sadi was being brushed. Sometimes, Stormy would walk around me, rubbing up against my back, then would crawl under my arm that was brushing Sadi. She wanted all my attention today! This evening Stormy was lounging on the back of the couch. Sadi was curled up in her little bed. She woke up as I was filling the humidifier. She got her evening meds, then I put her down by the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment