Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lily, Sophie & Max

This evening Lily was doing a happy dance when I walked in! I let her outside right away. Sophie and Max were excited to see someone new, so I gave them a few minutes to settle. Then, they got to come out as well. I got their dinner ready for them. Max made me laugh. He was pretty much inhaling his food! He ran off to play in the yard when he was done. Sophie kept coming over for some attention. Lily seemed to be a little jealous about that! Max found a rawhide in the yard, so he was content chewing on that most of the time. When it was time to go in, he was more interested in playing keep away! I finally had to catch him and steal his rawhide away, to get him to go. Silly boy. Sophie was a good girl and went right in every time I asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment