Saturday, March 1, 2014

Oreo & Stuffs

Today Oreo wasted no time finding me in the kitchen to come say hi! He was busy rubbing up against my legs, while I got them some new food. He nibbled a bit, while I went to clean up their box. When I walked out of the laundry room, both boys were sitting at the living room entry, watching and waiting for me to return! Haha. They both followed along to visit with me when I sat down. Stuffy wandered off to go snack on some food a bit. I got out a couple toys for Oreo, but he was not amused. Haha. I got out the laser light next, then he immediately slunk down to the floor, ready to chase and pounce! Oreo raced around trying to catch it. Stuffy must have heard that, because he soon appeared around the corner. Oreo watched while Stuffy took his turn. Oreo must have worked up an appetite! He returned to the kitchen to eat some more, so Stuffy stayed to keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment