Saturday, March 1, 2014

Gracie, Emma, Molly & the kitties

Tonight Henry met me at the door, just like we never missed a beat! I saw Gracie when I walked in, and she went straight to the bedroom. Emma wandered out, so she and Molly took a potty break outside. All the kitties, except for Sam, came to see me tonight! Henry and Smudge sat on the table for a few pets. Then, I saw my buddy Micah. He came trotting in for a little attention too. His motor was going instantly! I got the girls their dinner and went to get Molly's pill out. When I turned around, Charlie had joined the others in the kitchen to see me as well. I let the ladies in to eat, while Gracie took her turn outside. I think she remembered the routine. When she came in, I talked to her in my silly way, then I knew she remembered me! The other two girls were getting all excited too, and had me surrounded, so she couldn't quite get in by me. But that was ok. All I need to see was her hopping around with her cute little smile! I didn't want to push it too much tonight, since I wanted her to be comfortable. I didn't even have to ask, and she went right to her bed for the night. She definitely remembered our routine! I got the kiddos tucked in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment