Sunday, March 30, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning I let the older gals outside right away. Henry and Smudge were wandering around the kitchen. I let Miss Gracie out to visit with me until it was her turn to go out. I fed the ladies their breakfast. After they were done, I checked on food and litter box for the kitties. I had the girls take another potty break, while Gracie and I visited. She wanted to spend the morning outside, so I made sure she had her bowl full of water before I left. This afternoon, I saw Gracie was lounging in the grass, soaking up some sun. She saw me and headed for the back door. She came in, while Emma went out. I had to go looking for Molly, since she wasn't coming when I called. She was just laying down, relaxing. I decided to take Miss Gracie out for a walk, since it was so nice out. We only took a short one though. There were some loose dogs out and they were headed our way, so we decided to go back home. When the girls were done playing out back, Gracie went out to enjoy some more of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment