Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bella, Louie & Chico

This morning the pups all raced outside to do their business. Meanwhile, I got them some breakfast and filled their water bowls. Bella followed me around a bit, then she decided to go explore in the yard. They weren't too concerned with eating much this morning for me. Later, I heard Chico back in the hall barking like crazy. I thought maybe Bella was trying to get a bone he had, and he was yelling at her... so I called for her. She came wandering in from outside. She was being good! So, I went to go see what the little man was up to. I saw him in the spare bedroom standing in front of the mirror. I started to laugh because I thought he was barking at his reflection. As I got closer... I saw what he was really barking at! You caught a little critter. I got Chico out of the room and closed the door, so he would worry about other things. This afternoon everyone went out and roamed about the yard. It was a beautiful afternoon! Chico spent most of his time inside, keeping watch over his treat. Before I left, I got them all their peanut butter snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment