Monday, February 3, 2014

RJ, Chipper & Keaton

Today the boys all lined up in the garage when I arrived. They followed me to the kitchen, while I read mom's notes. Afterwards, we headed outside. Keaton and Chipper were arguing a little, so I had them try and calm down before we went out. RJ and Chipper went exploring out in the yard. Keaton stayed close to me, then he kept taking off to bark at something in the other yards. Later, we headed in and I got them each a treat. They all sat nicely for me. After I filled their food dishes, I got them all a rawhide. It was like musical treats! They kept stealing from each other and switching bones. Finally, they all settled in a spot to work on them. RJ came over to visit me for some attention. Keaton got upset about that, because he got close to his bone and growled a bit. So, I put all the bones up before I left, just in case. They all followed me to the garage to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment