Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sophie & Roxy

This morning I opened the back door, expecting the ladies to run inside. Instead, I saw nothing. I went out there and called for them, then I heard them jingling around the corner. I guess they were at the gate looking for me too! They came in and were happy to see me. I got them some food and water, then we headed to our spot. Sophie was busy exploring for a bit, then she came and hopped up next to me. It was Roxy who was laying on her back in my lap today, being silly! They snuggled with me for awhile, then they both went to go eat their food. Once they were full, Sophie came and plopped herself on the rug, and Roxy on the bed. They needed to digest a bit! Later, they got a second wind and came up to visit me more before they headed back outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment