Saturday, January 4, 2014

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I walked into the kitchen and saw Oreo sitting in the bedroom doorway. He saw me, then came to meet me in the kitchen. I came to visit them a bit earlier today, but Oreo was ready to snack on his food anyways. I peeked in the bedroom to see if Stuffy was in there. He was lounging on the couch. Oreo came running into the living room to see me. He came and snuggled up to me, rubbing his head against me for awhile. Then, he wandered to his toy basket and he started itching his face on that. So, I got out his mouse toy. He rolled to his back and batted that around for awhile. He soon got bored with that, so I grabbed their laser light. He went crazy chasing after that! He was scooting along the floor, trying to grab that elusive red dot with either front paw. He sat by the fireplace for a minute, then did the butt wiggle and went to pounce on it! He's so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment