Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy came to say hi in the kitchen, while I got their food ready and mixed up some more. She followed along behind me to take it to their room. To my surprise, Sadi was already in there. She went to town on the food, so I let her eat. I changed their water and dry food out and waited until she'd had her fill. I scooped her up and set her on the counter to give her her medicine. When we were done, I put her in her litter box. She wandered down the hallway when she was done. She seemed a bit disoriented this morning. Sadi kind of sat there a bit, then later she almost bumped into the wall. I went to her and she followed me out to the living room, where she sat for awhile. Stormy came to visit me a little, but then she headed back to the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment