Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Rusty, Ruby & the kitties

Today I let Ruby out and she followed me to the door. Rusty came along after a little bit and joined us outside. It was super windy out, so Ruby did her thing and headed right back inside! Rusty hadn't even brought his ball out either. We all went in to go visit with Lance a bit. He was in more of a snuggly mood today. He kept climbing up into my lap and purring away. Miss Ruby sat next to me and pawed for me to rub her belly. Rusty sat on the floor for a bit, then he curled up on the couch. I had Lance chasing his toy around later. He wasn't quite as crazy chasing it as he was yesterday! I had the pups come outside with me again. I found Rusty's ball and gave it to him, so he brought it along this time. Ruby didn't stay out long again, since the wind was still blowing. Rusty and I stayed out a little while and played some fetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment