Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Gracie, Emma, Molly & the kitties

The cats look like they had themselves a New Year's Eve party last night! They had pulled out cardboard and plastic bottles from the garbage, and had them strewn about the living room. I picked that up, while Molly and Emma were outside. Henry came to visit me and rubbed his head on mine as we waited for them to come back in. Gracie went outside for awhile for her turn. They were ready for their breakfast, and all quickly finished. This afternoon it looked like the dogs took their turn to party! They had shredded a Reader's Digest and had gotten several cat toys and other small objects from somewhere. Gracie helped me pick up the shredded paper. She kept looking at it like I was going to throw it around for her to play with. Haha. We went to the living room, where she snuggled up to me for a bit. She was in a playful mood and grabbed her red squeaky dog to play with. I was going to let her stay outside for the afternoon, since it was nice out. However, they were forecasting a strong cold front was going to come in by late afternoon. Sure enough, it got cold and very windy out! I'm glad I kept her in. When I let Gracie out, she almost didn't even want to go potty, she just wanted back in. Molly and Emma spent awhile out there before dinner. The girls all got a snack before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment