Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cate, Carson & Bella

This morning Cate was so excited she was zooming all around the room when I let her out. Once Carson wandered outside, she decided to follow him. They spent awhile out there, so I went to see Bella. She was rubbing up against my legs and random objects. She purred away, while I got her some more food and water. Gracie had finished taking her meds when I returned, so I let her out, while I gave Sassy her drops. They wandered around outside for a few minutes. This evening Cate and Carson took their first potty break outside. A cold front had come through, so it was cold and very windy this evening. Cate didn't spend long out there, before she was ready to come in. Sassy and Gracie went out and did their business, before Cate and Carson went out for their final break.

No comments:

Post a Comment