Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This evening I saw the yummy snacks mom left for me. Thank you! Next, I saw Stormy was lounging on the back of the recliner. I pet her quick, then went to get Sadi. I gave her the evening meds she needed, then popped her in the litter box quick. She backed herself out since she didn't have to go. I refilled their food and water, then headed to the living room. I sat in the chair by Stormy and she hopped down to snuggle up in my lap. I noticed Sadi hadn't come out yet, so I went to get her. She was sitting in the hallway, not really seeming to hear me calling for her. I finally went and got her, since she seemed a bit disoriented. Once I started brushing her, she perked up and started purring. She sat there and enjoyed her pets. Meanwhile, Stormy was going crazy! She zoomed across the room and swatted at a mouse, then went to pounce on another. She batted them around and snuck up on them. She made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment