Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Rusty, Ruby & Lance

This afternoon I let miss Ruby out and we all headed outside. It was another nice afternoon! Rusty and Ruby spent some time exploring again. We stayed out for awhile, until Ruby finally went in. So, we decided to go in and visit with Lance a bit. I found his feather toy first, and we played with that. Then, I got out his ball chaser toy. He sat and looked at it for a minute, then stuck a paw in now and again. He seemed more interested in his feather toy today. We played for quite awhile with that. He even let out a little growl once when he caught it! Haha! He jumped and flipped and chased around, having a blast. I bet he'll take a good nap! The pups and I went out again later. Rusty brought his ball over to me this time for a little fetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment