Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I got food ready when I arrived. I brought it in their room and heard Stormy jingling along behind me. I found miss Sadi, snoozing away under the bed. She was on the opposite side today. She was doing pretty good this morning, and didnt have much discharge. I cleaned her up and gave her her meds. I set her by the food, but she turned right around and headed to our spot. I picked her up to give her the liquid meds quick. The girls both snuggled up to me for some attention. Stormy gave me a laugh. As I was taking pictures of them, she went to sniff at my phone. So I got a funny closeup of her! Before I left, I took Sadi back by the food. This time, she took a drink and ate some food for me. This evening, the girls were snuggled together in their spot. Stormy yawned and stretched her paw over Sadi to touch my hand, as I went to pick up Sadi. Sadi was much more stuffy this evening. I had to soak her nose a bit to get some of it off. But, she was breathing pretty good through her nose, once I got her cleaned up. She got her pill and eye meds, then I went to visit with the girls awhile in our spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment