Thursday, November 21, 2013

Noah, Henry & Harper

Today all the pups gathered at the window to bark and see who was here. I had all three noses poking out at me as I cracked the door and squeezed in! I got everyone their lunches quick. Noah and Harper licked their bowls clean within a minute. Henry just kept wandering around by me, excitedly. I sent the two boys outside and sat with Henry to try and get him to eat. He still wasn't interested, so we joined them outside. The boys wandered around awhile. Noah and Harper kept trying to climb in my lap every time  Henry would stand up against my legs. They're not quite as small as he is! I brought a towel out and dried everyone off. We all headed inside and I took Henry in the kitchen again. It took me tossing a few kibbles around for him to fetch, before he ate his lunch. He would eat one whole kibble, then look up at me. "Is that enough?" I told him to keep eating. He'd take a couple more bites and do it again. Once he finished, he went in the living room and sat on his haunches. "Ready for my treat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment