Friday, November 15, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I spotted Sadi all curled up on the chair. Stormy was sitting near our spot, since there was some sunshine coming through the patio door. I got their food ready, while the girls both sat and soaked up some sun. Stormy got her meds today, then I took Sadi in for her turn. Both nostrils were plugged up, poor thing! I got her all cleaned up and gave her some nose drops, along with her other medicine. She's such a trooper. We headed to our spot, and the girls made sure to sit within the sunny area. Stormy snuggled up next to me, but she was feeling a little spunky today! She kept picking on Sadi, who was just sitting and enjoying her brushing. Stormy even was playing with her tail at one point! She was rolling around being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment