Friday, November 15, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

I saw Oreo through the glass as I was opening up the door tonight. He was right at the door, waiting for me! Stuffy was there too, sitting in the dining room. I put the mail away, then headed to the kitchen. Oreo raced to get ahead of me and nearly tripped me! Haha! He was rubbing his face all over my legs as I got their dinner ready. Stuffy was sitting by the living room when I was finished, but I didn't see Oreo. He must have been checking out my shoes again. When he heard me, he came trotting in to see me. The boys weren't interested in me for too long tonight. Oreo got his chin scratched for a bit, while Stuffy sat on the other side of me. Oreo suddenly got up and went looking behind the tv stand, pawing at something. I went to check it out, but all I saw and heard was the air vent. What a goofball! He sat by me again for a couple minutes, then the boys wandered off to eat. Stuffy came back and got pet a little before I headed out. Maybe tomorrow they will want more attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment