Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ollie

Tonight Ollie was looking right at me when I walked in. I saw he had soiled one of his towels, so I grabbed that out. We headed to the back door right away, so he could go potty. He just sat at the door, wanting to come in! He was excited for a new visitor I think. I let him back inside and got his dinner ready for him. He ran to the bowl and gobbled it all down as fast as he could. Once he finished, I took him outside and went along with him. After a couple minutes of sniffing at me, he finally went. I told him "Good boy" and we went in to play. I grabbed a squeaky toy and we played fetch for awhile. He was very good at bringing it back to me. A few times, he would fake me out and would quickly turn away as I grabbed for it! I could tell when he started getting tired. I got his bone for him and he played with that a bit. Then, he was determined to mount my leg. Haha! Later, we went outside once more for a last potty break. After a few minutes, he wandered to the grass and went. Then, I tucked him back in his bed with a fresh towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment