Saturday, November 23, 2013

Griffin & Macy

This afternoon I was greeted by some loud barks! I let Griff and Macy both outside. It sure was cold out today! They wandered around a bit and did their business. When they came back in, we sat in the kitchen a bit to see if they would eat. Griff just stood next to me and enjoyed a long back scratch. Eventually, both pups went and laid in their cozy beds. I had them come out, since they'll be in there later. We went back outside again and I got Griff's football. I threw it for him and he raced to go get it. Except, he never brought it back! He just explored instead. When we got in, he and I played with his rope toy a little. This evening the pups went outside to go potty. Griff came in and was bouncing around, being silly! I sat in the kitchen with them so they could work on dinner. Macy chowed down, while Griff went to lounge in the living room. We went outside one more time before bed. They will be nice and cozy warm in the house tonight. It is supposed to get even colder!

No comments:

Post a Comment