Thursday, October 10, 2013

Zoe

This morning Zoe was right at the door to say hi! She was so excited. I said hi, then we went outside quick, just in case. She had grabbed her Woodstock toy immediately, and wouldn't give it up to go out. So, I let her bring him along. We went back in as soon as she went potty, so we could play a little. I sat on the floor with her and we tossed her toy around. She's one happy girl! I waited for a truck to pass by, then we went out front once it was clear, to get the newspaper. She did great!  She went right for it, then pranced along to the front door with her paper. After we got in, I followed her to the kitchen. But, there was no paper! I had only looked away for a second to close the door, and somehow she had hidden it by then. I asked what she did with it, but she just looked at me. "I brought it in for you silly human!" I looked and looked, and finally I spotted it in her bed. Haha! I gave her a treat, then we headed outside for a bit. We walked around and stopped to say hi to Sophie and Roxy. Later, we went in and I got Zoe some fresh water and her last snack before I left. This afternoon Zoe must have been snoozing. I called for her and she came out to see me. Her hip must have been giving her trouble too, as she hobbled around for awhile. She and I went outside for a few minutes. This afternoon she kept wanting to go back in, even though it was so nice out! She wanted to play and eat her treats instead. I could tell, since she kept sniffing up at the table. She knew they were up there waiting for her. She grabbed her toy and danced around with it a bit. Then, she snuggled up to me and rolled over for a belly rub. We went outside a few more times before it was time to go. We sure had fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment