Thursday, October 10, 2013

Shadow

This morning, after I got inside, I saw Shadow trotting down the hall to come see me. He weaved in and out around my legs and even meowed at me, as I got his food ready. He just looked at it, so I guess he's holding out again today for the yummy food. I left a good amount of his prescription food overnight, and he had finished all of that. We sat in our spot in the living room and he crawled up into my lap for some attention. He purred away and rested his face against my cheek. After a little while, I got him some of the food he was waiting for, so he would work on that a little. When he returned, we played with some of his toys. Later, he got into a frisky mood with his bed. Haha! This evening Shadow came waltzing in the kitchen, ready for his dinner. I had been pretty good about moving whenever I could feel him nosing at my legs. But, tonight was the first time he got me! He gave me his light little mouthing on my leg before I knew it. He was a good boy and worked on his special diet right away for me. I cleaned his box while he was busy. We met up in the living room and I could tell he had his sassy ears on tonight! Haha! He kept trying to nibble on my knees, so I finally got him to play with his feather toy instead. He wrestled around with that for a good while. Eventually, he settled down and wanted some snuggle time. He curled up in my lap and purred away.

No comments:

Post a Comment