Sunday, October 13, 2013

Shadow

This morning Shadow joined me in the kitchen, while I got his food ready. He didn't want any of his special food right away, so he followed me around for some attention. He curled up in my lap a bit, and walked circles around me, purring away. We played just a little with his feather toy this morning. I got him some yummy food, which he started working on as I set it down. Later, while I was in the kitchen cleaning his dishes, he got a little spunky! He raced from the living room to the laundry room, into his box, pawed around in it, then high-tailed it all the way to the bedroom. I wonder what got into him! This evening Shadow meowed at me while I got his food. He was being a little finicky tonight about what I served him. He turned his nose up at both foods, so I got out a new can. Shadow decided to check out the pantry while I was doing that. Something very interesting about those water bottles... haha. He came back out and went to town on the new food I got for him. When he finished, we went to the living room to play a bit. He was jumping and rolling and having a blast. Shadow would walk away, pretending like he wasn't interested anymore. Then, he would race back and pounce on the feather toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment