Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mac & Abby

This morning I could hear the pups rustling around in the laundry room when I got there. We went right outside, so they could do their business. I brought out their dishes and got them each a cookie. It was cloudy and pretty dreary looking this morning. The forecast said possible showers in the afternoon, but it wasn't raining at the time. I took a chance and wanted to let them get a little time outside at least. Luckily, it turned out to be a beautiful day! We didn't get any rain today, so they got to spend the whole time outside. When I got there this evening, Mac and Abby were bouncing up and down at the door. We spent a little longer out there, and I got them a chicken jerky treat to work on. Mac finished his pretty quickly, and made sure to check out the spot where Abby ate hers, to see if there were any leftovers. They nibbled on their dinner while we were outside. Later, we headed in and they went in their room for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment