Saturday, October 12, 2013

Shadow

This morning Shadow was right at the door to meet me. I saw he had torn off one of the cardboard pieces that was on the door. He watched as I put it back on. Then, we got him some breakfast. He nibbled a bit, so I cleaned his boxes and picked up some of his cardboard shrapnel. He came and sat with me on the couch for a bit. He hopped up behind me and rubbed his face in my hair. That made me laugh. Later, we sat on the floor and played with his feather toy. Several times he got crazy enough that he suddenly sped off! This evening Shadow was ready to see me. He rubbed up against my legs as I got his food ready, then sat and meowed at me to hurry up! But, he turned his nose up at both foods I offered him tonight. So, I went and got a new can of yummy food for him. He liked that one and nearly licked his plate clean right away. We took a break to go take care of his box. Then we sat in the living room a bit for his attention and play time. He got some more food before I left, and he went right to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment