Saturday, October 12, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Today Stuffs was in the same place I left him yesterday. He was sitting up when I came in and gave me a meow. Oreo came in by us and started meowing at me too. Oreo was a talkative boy today! He followed me to the kitchen for his snack. He was already waiting for me in the living room when I finished scooping their box. I sat down, then he crashed next to me, with his heiny up in the air! He pawed at my hands for me to pet him, then he rubbed his face on me. Eventually, Oreo got bored with me and went to go eat some more. Since Stuffy wouldn't come by me, I went over to him and pet him a bit. Then, the boys switched places. Stuffy went to eat and Oreo came back in the living room. Oreo went and laid by the window though, so when Stuffs was finished, he came to sit by me again for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment