Friday, October 11, 2013

Shadow

This morning Shadow met me in the kitchen as usual. He had eaten well overnight. He ate some of his prescription food right away this morning, before coming to see me in the living room. He laid on the floor a minute, then hopped up and came to sniff at my knees. Then, he suddenly hopped up on my shoulders! "You will hold me now." Haha! He sat snuggled up in my arms and purred awhile. When he hopped down again, I got him some more food to snack on. He ate a little, then it was play time! He rolled around on the floor, pawing at his feather toy. This evening, Shadow met me in the laundry room. He helped me pick out a couple new cans of food from the pantry. He ate some, while I cleaned his litter boxes. When I came back, he was ready to cuddle in my lap a bit. The rest of the time, we played with his feather toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment