Friday, October 11, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Today I saw Stuffs all curled up on the ottoman in the living room when I walked in. I gave him a pet hello, then turned around to see Oreo in the kitchen, waiting for me. He rubbed up against my legs and rolled around on the floor, while I got their food ready. He got working on his plate while I cleaned their litter box. Oreo trotted along ahead of me to the living room, and laid down in his spot. He purred away as I pet him. Stuffy was comfy where he was, and stayed there the whole time. Oreo and I played with a couple of his mouse toys today too. He seemed pretty interested in the birds outside today. He would suddenly spin around with his ears perked up, to stare out the window. I gave Stuffs a few chin scratches on my way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment