Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

Sadie sat right up in her bed when she heard me come in. I let her out and she bounced circles around me as I went to let out the other two! We all headed outside for awhile. Neighbor dogs were out on either side of the yard as well. Sadie ran to the back of the yard to say hi to the pups. I carried Cole out to the grass, but he followed me back to the door. I sat down at the door step and he sat with me, enjoying some back scratches. Zoie was sniffing at the bushes, looking for her bees. Naughty! She got bored with that pretty quick though. She brought her toy over to me, and actually gave it to me for once! So, we played some fetch. A couple times Sadie saw her running after the toy and would get all riled up. She would race around the yard, leaping over the bushes and running as fast as she could! Sadie stopped by me now and again to give me a few kisses and to get some attention. When it was time, we headed inside. Zoie and Cole went in their beds easily for me. When I walked back to the living room for Sadie, she rolled to her back and flailed her legs around, being silly. I had to bribe her to finally get her to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment