Sunday, October 6, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Today Oreo came brushing up against my legs as I walked into the kitchen. I didn't even see where he had come from. Sneaky! He followed me around while I took care of their things. I saw Stuffy was all curled up on the bed, looking comfy. Oreo sat in the bedroom and waited for me to clean their box. He joined me in the living room and plopped himself on the floor. He kept rubbing his face on my knee, over and over again, as I pet him. Stuffs came in to see me shortly after. He let me pet him a little, then he laid down just out of reach. Oreo and I played with a couple toys next. I set the feather toy on his head and he sat like that for awhile. That gave me a laugh! Later, I got the boys their food, so they took a break to snack a bit. Oreo came back when he was finished, and decided to sit and look out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment