Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today I got the girls' food ready when I arrived. I started to take it to their room, then stopped in my tracks when I got to the bedroom. I saw the girls were both snuggled up together in their kitty bed under the window! So adorable!! I stopped to get a picture quickly, before they moved. As soon as I did, Stormy hopped up and came over to me. She worked on eating, while Sadie got her meds. Sadi sounded much better today. She followed me out to the living room and got some attention, while we waited for Stormy to finish eating. When Stormy came out, I gave her her medicine too. Her lip looks really good! We all sat in our spot and the girls enjoyed some attention. Before I left, Sadi wandered into the bedroom to go get a bite to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment