Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Today I walked in and saw Stuffy lounging on the ottoman in the living room. I stopped to say hi and pet him a bit. I saw Oreo out of the corner of my eye, racing towards me! He was instantly attached to my legs, and continued to be, all the way into the kitchen. He rolled around and rubbed his face on my legs as I got his food ready. He ate a little and Stuffy stayed in his spot, while I cleaned up their box. I laughed when I walked out of the laundry room. Oreo was sitting by the wall. "Are you ready to pet me now?" When I kept walking towards him, he did a little hop and turned to make his way to the living room. Stuffy came down from his comfy spot to get some attention as well. Both boys enjoyed getting pet awhile. Stuffy went to curl back up on his chair, after making a pit stop to the kitchen. I got out Oreo's mouse toy and had him chasing circles around me after the toy. He got pet a little longer before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment