Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy came down from her chair in the dining room to come say hi. I gave her her medicine quick. Her lip does look quite a bit better. She came and got some food, while I went to look for Sadi. I checked in her two spots under the bed, but didn't see her. I checked the patio next, and still no Sadi. So this time, I went right for the opposite side of the bed. Yep! She was laying under the top end, snoozing away. I got her nose all cleaned up and gave her her medications. She wandered out to the living room, ready for her brushing. Stormy sat nearby and gave herself a bath. Then, she hopped back up on her chair under the table to take a nap. Sadi loved her brushing and attention time. I set her back in by the food again before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment