Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Noah, Henry & Harper

This afternoon the boys saw me walking up and got all excited. We all headed to the kitchen for them to eat their lunchea quick. Henry was more concerned with getting my attention. I let Noah and Harper out as soon as they were done, so Henry could work on his. It was so nice out today! They all did some exploring around the yard. Suddenly, all the dogs in the nearby area were going crazy! I walked around the corner and saw all three pups were racing along the fence. There was a chocolate lab running along the other side with him. It looked like his owner was trying to catch him. So, I got the boys inside for a few minutes. I got them each a treat while we waited. Later, we went out to play a little longer. When it was time, we headed in and I got Friday back upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment