Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

Today I came inside and all was quiet. I saw the pups were in their beds,  so I went to let Sadie and Cole out first. I put Sadie out front, then took Cole out back to do their business. I carried Cole out to the middle of the yard, but he made his way back to the door. I took him to another spot and he did it again, so I let him spend a little time out there while I went to bring Sadie inside. I noticed her feet were completely dry, so I knew she didn't go either! I brought her in and put Zoie out. Zoie was a good girl and did both right away. I let her play out there for a few mintues. I went back to check on Cole, and saw he was finally out in the grass doing his business as well. Everyone was inside for a bit. Zoie bounced around and got out a couple toys. I was pretending to chase after her and she'd circle the living room,  "rr-rrrr"-ing with her toys in her mouth. Silly girl! Sadie just sat next to me, giving me kisses in return for petting her. I made Sadie go back out once more, since I knew she didn't go potty yet. I watched through the window while I played with Zoie. This time she did. Later, I got everyone tucked in their beds with their appropriate snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment