Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today Barry was working on the house when I arrived. I went in and grabbed the food out of the fridge. As I turned around, Stormy was on her way in the kitchen to see me. She got her meds quick and I checked on her lip. Still looking like she's headed in the right direction. She followed me into their room to eat right away. Miss Sadi was snoozing away under the bed. She got her meds next. She decided to head right into the living room again instead of eating first. I sat with her to brudh and pet her awhile. Stormy was pacing back and forth from the bedroom to the dining room. Sadi would occasionally turn around and give a look like, "What was that sound?", but then would turn right back to enjoy more attention. Before I left I took her back in by the food, and she was ready to nibble a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment