Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today I got the girls' food ready and set out Stormy's meds. I found Sadi sleeping soundly under the top end of the bed. I got her up to give her her medications. She nibbled for a minute afterwards, then came right out for her attention. I went on the patio to get Stormy. I picked her up mid-roll on the ground, to get her meds done and over with. As she was rollinh upside down, I got a good look at her lip. It looks much better than the last time I saw her. She kept trying to back off the counter and sneak away, but I gave her a squirt quick, then sent her on her way. I sat with Sadi, who was patiently waiting for me. She got her brush session in. Meanwhile, Stormy came and rubbed past me, and even let me give her a few chin scrathes. I guess she still wants to be friends! Yay! Sadi got pet for awhile too this morning. I found an itchy spot on her chin and she leaned all the way into my hand, so I'd keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment