Monday, August 5, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Oreo climbed down the stairs again today when I arrived, and met me in the kitchen. He rubbed up against my legs for a minute, then sat and watched as I got their food ready. He was sitting in the kitchen waiting for me when I was finished cleaning their box too. He followed me to our spot, then plopped down on the floor. He rolled around and purred while he got his chin scratches. We played a little with his blue mouse toy today. But mostly, he justed wanted lovin! I hadn't seen Stuffs yet, so when Oreo seemed to be bored with me, I went to go look for him. He was just hanging out upstairs, curled up on the ottoman. Stuffs enjoyed some uninterrupted attention for the rest of the time. I gave him a few chin scratches, then he got up. He started walking back and forth by me, so I'd get both sides of him. He made me laugh, because at the end of each pass, he'd stick out a back leg and do a stretch before he turned the other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment