Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Stormy was ready to come see me when I walked in today. She was walking around the kitchen, rubbing up against my legs and the nearby cupboards. I gave Stormy her medicine. She followed me to their room and started eating, while I changed out their litter box. I checked under the bed and didn't see Sadi. So, she must be out on the porch. She was sleeping away, all curled up in the corner in the shade. It was a nice cool spot. I took her in for her medicine. She was pretty crusty today so I squirted some saline in her nose to help get some of that out. It did the trick. She's been doing pretty well with her nose. I set her down and she took a couple quick bites, then wandered to the living room. Stormy wandered by while Sadi was getting her attention. I got her to stop and sniff at the leopard mouse. She sure likes the blue and red one better! We had fun with that again today. She kept pretending like she wasn't interested, then would have a crazy spurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment