Sunday, August 25, 2013

Katy & Sage

Today Katy was snoozing in her house when I got there. Sage was already bouncing around and knew I was coming. My tape job held up so far and the misters were still working. I decided to turn the water back up just a touch so they would have a little more cooling action. I let Katy run around for a bit. She came in by me while I filled her bucket with fresh water. She laid her head against my leg so I'd pet her. Such a sweetie! Sage was still bouncing around excitedly. She took a few dips in her bucket while she waited. Katy got her eye cleaned out, then went to sit and wait for her dinner. It was Sage's turn again. She zoomed around and found some more birds to mess with. She was panting so hard already and kept tossing me her kong. I certainly didn't want to push it, so we held off on our game for today. She hopped in the fresh water right away, then waited for her dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment