Thursday, August 22, 2013

Noah, Harper & Henry

Today the pups all announced my arrival. I headed inside and got them all their lunch right away. Harper and Noah finished quickly, as usual. I had them go outside, while Henry finished up his. As soon as he was done, we went out to join the other two. Everyone gathered around me for some attention. Then, Harper and Noah wandered off to explore. The neighbor dogs were out on two sides of the yard. We didn't have any issues though. The one seemed pretty interested in what Noah was doing! Later Henry wandered out a ways as well. It was pretty warm out already, so when Harper came back I let him in. The other boys came shortly after to go cool off. Friday was downstairs with us, wanting a few pets too. I set him back on the stairs and he made his way up. I sat on the couch and Noah was being his goofy self. He was crawling around behind me and rolling around in the blanket! Then, he got a toy, so I tossed it for him a couple times. Henry kept going over by the gate and would sit on his hind legs. Someone wants a treat! When it was time, Noah went into his area and I got them each a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment