Thursday, August 22, 2013

Katy & Sage

Today the girls barked a bit when I first walked up. But then, when I said their names, it turned into excited bouncing around! I let Katy out to run around the yard while I cleaned out her cage. She roamed all over and sniffed around. She found something especially interesting in the grass, but I couldn't see anything. I had her come sit by me so I could flush and clean up her eye. She was a very good girl! She went right to her cage when I got her dinner ready. Now it was Sage's turn! She zoomed out of her side and raced back and forth across the yard. I cleaned out her area, then washed off her kong. She and I got some fetch in today. She would race after it, then bring it back and would roll onto her back at my feet. She found that same spot in the grass too. I guess it smelled good there! She got her dinner before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment