Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mac & Abby

Mac and Abby were bouncing up and down at my legs this morning! I lifted each over the gate. They got their collars on quick and I gave Mac his drops before we headed outside. It was a nice cool morning out there. The forecast was saying a chance for rain, but the clouds were parting and the sun started shining while I was there. The pups were busy exploring and having fun out in the yard. Abby kept rolling around in the grass, being silly. They would bounce around from one side of the yard to the other. Since it was looking like it will be nice out, I decided to let them stay out today. If it starts to rain, I will run over quick and put them inside. Mac and Abby followed me in to get their snacks, then we went back out, where they each found a spot to go lay and eat their treats. We had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment