Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cate, Carson, Little Foot, Toby & Bella

This morning I went to let the pups out right away. Bella heard me and hopped up on the fence to say hi. Cate was being a silly girl again this morning and couldn't decide if she wanted to go out or not! Once I walked outside, she came out just enough that I could close the door behind her. Then, I had to sneak back in without letting anyone else in. While they were busy, I went to water the plants. Bella followed along again this morning. Then, she kept trying each door to see if I'd let her inside. It was a very cool morning out, so I let the pups have a little extra time out there today. When they came in, it was Little Foot's turn. He went out while I went to feed the turtle and give Toby his medicine. Cate got so excited about that, so I gave them each a treat as well. This evening Bella met me out front and ran ahead of me to the door. I changed out all the water, then let the pups out. We've had a couple of nice cool days! Bella snuck in on me while I was trying to get Cate outside. She didn't get too far though! After Little Foot came in, I got everyone working on their supper. I headed out to water the trees and the turtle babies. Bella came over for some attention while I was out there. She was being a sassy girl tonight! I was petting her, then she gave me a light love nip. So, I took that as she didn't want to be pet anymore. Then, she was rubbing up against the back of my legs. I gave her a quick little chin scratch, then stopped. She didn't like that either! She came running at me, tried to grab onto my legs and give me another love nip. I was too quick though. Haha! She was either wanting to play or just in a sassy calico mood I guess. She sat on top of the hose box and watched me the rest of the time. Cate tried checking out the hose while I was watering the tree in their yard. She would sniff at it, then look at me. The pups got longer times outside tonight since it was so cool out. When it was time, we headed in for bed and night time snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment