Friday, July 19, 2013

Jazzper

Today Jazzper was sleeping in her house outside when I came. It took her a minute to locate me. She got up when she heard the gate close, but then she started wandering away from me and didn't see me until I got right up to her. She gave me a wag of her tail, then headed inside. She laid on the floor a little as she cooled off, then she made her way to her comfy bed. She got her treat and allergy pill before I headed out to water the plants. This evening I got miss Jazzper up to go outside. She followed me out and started rolling around in the grass, while I got her some food and water. She roamed around and picked out different spots to lay. She came over for a few pets, then wandered off some more. I got her another treat tonight, and she ran off into the grass to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment